why haven’t they made a game where you can play as a hogwarts student aND JUST GO ABOUT YOUR EVERY DAY LIFE AS A HOGWARTS STUDENT
Oh thank god. Someone finally said it….
Excuse my odd hand but fuck you diet culture
Are you a vegan and need recipes? Did your doctor say you should try a low sodium or low fat diet to improve your health and you need a guide? Do you have any sort of dietary restriction and need help? Well fuck you.
Do you have binge eating disorder, like me, and need to completely relearn how to eat a healthy diet? Are you overweight and it’s causing you health problems, like joint and muscle pain? Are you at risk for diabetes and heart disease, and want to prevent it before it happens? Do you have GI problems? Do you just want to lose weight because you want to? Well fuck you.
Dear god. Can’t stand people like OP.
Have you lived on an unhealthy diet for years, and would like to make some revisions so you don’t have problems down the line? Are you a fitness enthusiast, looking for that next delicious, low-fat, low-carb meal?
Were you just diagnosed as pre-diabetic and would like to learn how not to become full on actual diabetic? Suck a bag of low-sugar dicks, cause we just set fire to the entire diet section of this Barnes and Noble!
Are you borderline underweight with serious metabolism issues and OCD fears about eating and want cook books or do some reasearch in finding a healthy way to gain weight and get energy while also being wary of certain textures of foods? Especially when your ED Therapist suggests it?
Well fuck you diet culture you can kiss my ass. People, you are going to wither away into nothing.
#No Blaine. You have earned everything you have been given.#Artie and Tina have earned just as much but Glee won’t fucking write for them#despite the fact that they’re better than some of the people who who get plot lines and songs left right and center#And Schue has actually given Blaine zero solos. The only thing he dictates are competition solos of which Blaine has presently has zero
I was hoping somebody would say this. Schue hasn’t given Blaine any solos and has rarely even been kind to Blaine. Blaine has earned every single thing he’s gotten.
The old man with the long, long beard, curious and out-of-date robes, and twinkling eyes lived at the school for a time (traded in a glorious Ministry career to do so, forty years or so in) but even in those days kept a house with no stairs and endless guest rooms.
It was a…
Garon Wade and his husband Jamie were prepared for their son in 2012. They were not prepared for what strangers had to say.
- (Cab Driver in Florida directly after getting in) Where’s his mom? (Us) He doesn’t have a mom. (Long Awkward Silence)
- (Cashier at a Surf Shop, see’s just me and my little boy) Oh man, you were given Daddy duty today huh? (Me) It’s Daddy Duty everyday at my house bro. (Confused look)
- Do you think he’ll be more likely to grow up gay? (Me) No. But I’ll love him for whoever he is, so it doesn’t really matter does it?
- (Man on a plane next to me, completely out of nowhere) So did you leave his mom in DC or are you taking the baby to his mom in Florida? (Me) He doesn’t have a mom, he has two Dads. (Complete Silence)
- Are you guys going to tell him he’s adopted one day? (Us) Yea, but I’m pretty sure even if we didn’t, at some point he’d figure that one out right?
- You shouldn’t take babies on planes for the first many months because they get sick right away. (Us). He’s already been on 20 flights. (Silence)
- (Random Guy on the street) Where’s his mom? (Us) She didn’t want him, so I guess that makes us the next best thing.
- (Random Stranger at the grocery store) That baby’s so cute. Does your wife breastfeed? (Me). No he’s got two Dads so we give him formula. (Lady) What??
- (Another Random Lady at the grocery store). That baby is so young. You should NOT be out with him like this at the grocery store! (My husband) Oh I’m sorry are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Excuse me? (Husband) Are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Well, no. (Husband) Then I’m not that interested in what you have to say. My pediatrician said it’s fine to take him out. Have a good one.
- (Yet another Random Stranger) Where’s his mom? (Me) Where’s your mom?
WHERE’S YOUR MOM! that’s the best one.
Mind your damn BUSINESS!
there are two sides of benedict cumberbatch at the oscars
and 5 year old dork
and I love them both.